• Snacks & a bottle of water
• Your outfits - feel free to arrive in comfy clothes and change at the studio or in the car before outdoor sessions. I have a gorgeous selection of dresses in a variety of sizes that you may wear for your session.
• Slippers - because comfort is key, and I will be wearing mine!
• Postpartum mamas, anything to make you comfortable e.g your cushion, ice packs, heat packs, nipple cream, any medication.
For your baby
• Extra nappies & wet wipes - we have plenty of time to change and soothe during your session
• A dummy (if you're happy to use one, even if they haven't had it before as they're useful for soothing)
• For bottle fed babies, more milk than you think you might need. I allow plenty of time for feeding during your session. A full tummy makes for a happy and hopefully sleepy baby.
• Anything you'd like included in your photos - a blanket granny has knitted, a special teddy etc.
• A plain white babygrow with short or long sleeves and legs out - I do have a selection of babygrows in a variety of neutral colours at my studio which you are welcome to borrow.
For older siblings
• Something to make them laugh - I've often found videos of their favorite relatives often gets a good giggle
• Post-photo entertainment - iPad, book, toys etc. It's hard work being a big brother or sister so they will get noticeably tired towards the end of the session.
• Non-messy treats for bribery purposes! - raisins, crisps or biscuits are ideal.
• A change of clothes for little ones who like to dribble!
For your fur babies
• Their lead
• Their water bowl - I can fill this up at the studio
• Treats to keep them on their best behavior
• A toy to keep them occupied when they are not in the photographs