Hi, I'm Jenny
Hi, I’m Jenny. I’m a photographer, mother to two loving cats and a golden retriever named Finn, keen home cook, adventurer, and I’m here to tell your story. I found photography back in my college years when I wanted to figure out how to use every type of camera I could get my hands on, and I love it for its capacity to freeze moments in time, to document love and life in all of its wild and wonderful forms.
Having your family portraits taken by me is a personal affair, I like to chat with you about your journey to this point in your lives, ask how you're doing, get to know you a little along the way. So here are a few fun facts about me.
- I've got a bit of a fear of butterflies, and a definite fear of wasps
- When I was growing up I really wanted to be a shopkeeper (and now I have sort of fulfilled that dream by opening a studio, yay!)
- My go to comfort TV shows are Friends, The Office (US) & Schitts Creek.
- There's always room on my shopping list for anything velvet, leopard print or the colour green
- I love a good rummage in a charity shop
Long Acre, Bingham, Ng13 8af
“Fantastic photographer, so friendly and produces quality photos. Myself and my partners first photography shoot and we felt so at ease. Would recommend to anybody looking for family photos, we had a beautiful pregnancy shoot with photos to last a lifetime. Thankyou Jenny!”
Jenny is a newborn and family photographer based in Bingham, Nottingham, also photographing Maternity & Milestones.
Click here to book your photography session.
Newborn Photographer Nottingham / Newborn Photography Nottingham / Baby Photography Nottingham / Newborn Photoshoot Nottingham